Helping your school, staff and students become a Redemptive Influence in the world.
Do you want to develop learners who are ready to make a redemptive impact on our world, but feel unsure how to do it?
Do you feel like your school could benefit from more student voice and more effectively engage your staff, parents and the wider community?
Do you feel like you are constantly running from thing to thing unable to focus on and prioritise the core purpose of your school?
Christian Identity and Purpose
Seed’s purpose and the ultimate outcome we seek is the formation of students for redemptive influence in the world.
In the chaos and busyness of school life, we use our purpose-built Redemptive Design process to help you align every aspect of the school’s life with your Christian identity.
The Christian story isn’t just something you know about, believe in or do, it’s the foundation for everything. By connecting formation with design, we help you put the Christian story (back) at the heart of all you do.
We are consultants who care about your mission.
Utilising our innovative and purpose-built Redemptive Design Framework and Toolkit, we’re committed to helping you maximise the redemptive change you bring to the world through your school community.
We utilise a variety of design labs, workshops, coaching and consulting to deliver outcomes across these three core areas.
PURPOSE & PROFILE
We help you co-create and define a clear and compelling:
- School profile (who we are becoming) – includes purpose, vision identity & values
- Graduate profile (learner formation) – aligned with school profile
- Story of change – how you can move from current reality to imagined future
REVIEW & ALIGNMENT
We complete an alignment audit reviewing all or specific aspects of your school’s life and then identify strategies for greater integration of the Christian story through:
- Stakeholder Engagement – surveys, focus groups, interviews
- Data & Contextual Analysis – assets & barriers to imagined future
- Discernment & Action – key opportunities and recommended measures to be taken
STRATEGY & INNOVATION
We help you to strategise and innovate while ensuring your Christian identity remains at the core through:
- Strategic plan development including discernment of strategic priorities
- Monitoring framework that ensures alignment and integration of the Christian story across governance, operations and programs
- Design Sprints & Labs for Education Programs & Initiatives
Building on our work with you in clarifying purpose, alignment and strategy we can further support you with participatory and story based approaches that lead to more effective formation of students and staff for redemptive influence in the world.
DESIGN YOUR PROGRAMS
- Redemptive Changemaker workshops
- Service learning opportunities
- Christian studies programs
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship initiatives
- Wellbeing and pastoral care programs
DEVELOP YOUR PEOPLE
Professional Development & learning
Teacher formation retreats
ENGAGE YOUR COMMUNITY
Parent engagement and communications
Community engagement and communications
“I invited Seed to review the embeddedness of Green Point Christian College’s purpose statement, graduate profile and motto to ensure it was resonating with our different stakeholders. The process has been excellent, very professional and the results detailed and very helpful in pointing us toward actions to now take ”
Principal of Green Point Christian College, NSW
Speak to a design consultant today
Maximise your redemptive impact – Speak to a consultant