Create a clear path to achieve your mission in a rapidly changing world.
Do you feel like you are constantly running from thing to thing unable to focus on and prioritise the core purpose of your school?
Do you feel your school could benefit from more student voice and more effectively engage your staff, parents and the wider community?
Do you want to develop learners who are ready to make a redemptive impact on our world, but feel unsure how to do it?
Align your mission
Seed’s purpose and the ultimate outcome we seek is the formation of students for redemptive influence in the world.
In the midst of the chaos and busyness of school life, we use our purpose-built Redemptive Design process to help you align every aspect of the school’s life with your Christian identity.
The Christian story isn’t just something you know about, believe in or do, it’s the foundation for everything. By connecting formation with design we help you put the Christian story (back) at the heart of everything you do.
We are consultants who care about your mission. Utilising our purpose-built Redemptive Design Framework and Toolkit, we’re committed to helping you maximise the redemptive change you bring in society through design and innovation.
Align your impact with your God-given purpose
We utilise a variety of design labs, workshops, coaching and consulting to deliver outcomes across these three core areas.
PURPOSE & PROFILE
We help you co-create and define a clear and compelling:
- School profile (who we are becoming) – includes purpose, vision identity & values
- Graduate profile (learner formation) – aligned with school profile
- Story of change – how you can move from current reality to imagined future
REVIEW & ALIGNMENT
We complete an alignment audit reviewing all or specific aspects of your school’s life and then identify strategies for greater integration of the Christian story through:
- Stakeholder Engagement – surveys, focus groups, interviews
- Data & Contextual Analysis – assets & barriers to imagined future
- Discernment & Action – key opportunities and recommended measures to be taken
STRATEGY & INNOVATION
We help you to strategise and innovate while ensuring your Christian identity remains at the core through:
- Strategic plan development including discernment of strategic priorities
- Monitoring framework that ensures alignment and integration of the Christian story across governance, operations and programs
- Design Sprints & Labs for Education Programs & Initiatives
Building on our work with you in clarifying purpose, alignment and strategy we can further support you with participatory and story based approaches that lead to more effective formation of students and staff for redemptive influence in the world.
DESIGN YOUR PROGRAMS
- Redemptive Changemaker workshops
- Service learning opportunities
- Christian studies programs
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship initiatives
- Wellbeing and pastoral care programs
DEVELOP YOUR PEOPLE
Professional Development & learning
Teacher formation retreats
ENGAGE YOUR COMMUNITY
Parent engagement and communications
Community engagement and communications
Start creating a new future today
CONSULTANT & SCHOOLS LEAD
Dave Hughes is the Consultant & Schools Lead at Seed. He has worked for over twenty years in leading local communities – in churches, church-planting and in schools. Dave is passionate about innovative design, strategy development and philosophical ideation. His latest research is into how educational contexts can be renewed and reformed to promote human flourishing. Dave believes that now, more than ever, we need a new wave of Jesus-centred, entrepreneurial innovation launched into our world.
Talk to Dave today by filling in the form below!
Principal of St Luke’s Grammar School, NSW
Redemptive Design is an innovative process that connects formation with design. That means we grow your people and culture at the same time as we help you create redemptive impact in the world.
The Redemptive Design framework and toolkit have deep foundations in the Christians story. They are purpose-built to help you clarify purpose, develop clear strategy, and create innovative products and services that bring your purpose and mission alive in the world.
Maximise your redemptive impact – Speak to a consultant