The purpose of this position is to establish the infrastructure to facilitate people growing as Redemptive Changemakers, with a particular focus on developing and scaling Seed’s Purpose Course.
Reports to: Design & Learning Director
Program Growth – Purpose Course
- Grow the number of courses and participants. This will include:
- Identifying channels for marketing/sales of the various offerings.
- Relationship management with key delivery partners.
- Implement processes for identifying, training and resourcing facilitators.
Program Delivery – Purpose Course
- Support partners to coordinate courses, including recruitment and training for coaches and facilitators.
- Develop and implement processes for scale – Learning Management System, Payments, Data tracking, Customer/client liaison.
Program Development – Purpose Course
- Ensure ongoing evaluation and measurement against determined outcomes.
- Continuous improvement including updates to resources and content.
- Work with CEO to position Seed as a catalyst for a movement focused on helping young people create pathways that create meaning and connection between their faith in Jesus and their purpose in the world.
- Work with CEO and Supporter Engagement Manager to ensure pathways are in place to help clients progress beyond the Course.
Program Support – all courses
- Develop and implement processes for scale across all Seed courses – Learning Management System, application & selection processes, payments, data tracking, Customer/client liaison.
- Provide logistics support to Program Leads for Incubator and Marketplace.
- Provide support to coaches and participants to drive outcomes for Incubator and Marketplace.
Note: This is a full time position, but we are open to considering splitting the role into two part-time roles Design & Learning Lead & Learning Support Coordinator – please indicate in the application if they would want to be considered for these options.
To download a full Position Description, click the button below.
Applications close: 8th January 2021
Please send CV and cover letter (max 2 pages) addressing criteria to Ant: email@example.com